Central Bank of India has announced the Counselor Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/07/2020. Notification is out for 02 vacancies for FLCC (Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centre) on a contract basis. Eligible candidates send the application before 10/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Counsellor
Post Date: 23/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Counselor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Counselor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He/She should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 03 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He/She should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language and should have retired from scale II or above.
- Candidates should be residents of the same State.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officer converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District manager and Faculty leader / Faculty member of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Counselor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Candidates should be sent the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as In-charge of FLCC on contract basis” on the envelope itself
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Mangesh Mangal Karyalay, Adarsha Colony, Gorakshan Road, Akola – 444001 (Maharashtra)
Important Links for Central Bank of India Counselor Recruitment:
|For Official Website||Click here|