Central Bank of India has announced the Counselor Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/06/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancy on Contract basis for the FLCC (Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centre) at Muzaffarpur District. Eligible candidates send the application before 28/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Counsellor
Post Date: 18/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Muzaffarpur (Bihar)
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Counsellor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Counsellor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Director RSETI / Counselor||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He/She should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 03 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He/She should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language and should have retired from scale II or above.
- Candidates should be residents of the same State.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officer converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District manager and Faculty leader / Faculty member of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Counsellor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Candidates should be sent the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment of Counselor-FLCC-Vaishali” on the envelope itself
Central Bank of India, Regional Office address Muzaffarpur, Pawapuri, Vihar, Complex Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur-842001.