Central Bank of India has announced the Counselor FLCC Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/10/2020. Notification is out for Counselor (Financial Literacy & Credit Counseling Centre) on contract basis at Dhule. Eligible candidates can send the application before 02/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Counsellor FLCC
Post Date: 13/10/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Counselor FLCC||Not Mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Counselor FLCC||65 years|
1. Counselor FLCC
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He/She should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 03 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He/She should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language and should have retired from scale II or above.
- Candidates should be residents of the same State.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officer converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District manager and Faculty leader / Faculty member of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- The application should be sent to the mentioned address on or before 04/09/2020 by 03:00 PM.
- For Counselor post, candidates should sent the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of Cent FLCC – Dhule on contract”.
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, P-63, MIDC, Satpur, and Nashik-422007