Central Bank of India has released the Counselor FLCC Recruitment 2021 notification on 05/03/2021. Notification is out for Counselor FLCC on a contract basis for the year 2021 at Jalgaon. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 25/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Counselor FLCC
Post Date: 05/03/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Counselor FLCC||Not Mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Counselor FLCC||15,000 p.m.|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|2||Counselor FLCC||65 years|
1. Counselor FLCC
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Essential Experience / Eligibility:
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He/She should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 03 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He/She should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language and should have retired / VRS from scale II & above.
- Candidates should be residents of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
- Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officer converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District manager and Faculty leader / Faculty member of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of Central Bank of India www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- The filled application should be sent through post to the mentioned address on or before 25/03/2021.
- Candidates should send the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of FLC on contract”.
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Plot No 08, Adarsh Nagar, near Dy. RTO office, Jalgaon-425001.