Central Bank of India has announced the Counselor Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 02 Counselor, Attender/Sub-Staff, Office Assistant on Contract basis for the FLCC (Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centre). Eligible candidates send the application before 05/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Counsellor, Attender/Sub-Staff & Office Assistant
Post Date: 25/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|3||Office Assistant||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|2||Attender/Sub-Staff||18 to 35 years|
|3||Office Assistant||35 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He/She should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 03 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He/She should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language and should have retired from scale II or above.
- Candidates should be residents of the same State.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officer converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District manager and Faculty leader / Faculty member of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
- Candidates Shall be 8th Standard passed.
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI.
- Candidates Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B. Com with computer knowledge.
- Desirable: Knowledge in basic accounts & book keeping.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Counselor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- For Counselor, candidates should be sent the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of FLC on contract”.
- For Attender/Sub-Staff candidates should be sent the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Attender at RSETI Madhubani on contract for the year 2020“.
- For Office Assistant candidates should be sent the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI center on contract for the year 2020“.
Regional Manager/Co-Chairman, Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC), Central Bank of India, Regional Office Darbhanga Naka Number 6, Mohalla Karamganj PO – Laheriasarai, Dist Darbhanga Bihar 846001.