Central Bank of India has announced the Counsellor Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Counsellor on Contract basis for the FLCC (Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centre) at Ahmednagar District. Eligible candidates send the application before 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Counsellor
Post Date: 13/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Counsellor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Counsellor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Counsellor: 15,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He / She should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 03 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He / She should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language.
- Candidates should have retired from scale II or above.
- Candidates should be residents of Maharashtra State.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officer converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District manager and Faculty leader / Faculty member of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Counsellor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Candidates should be sent in the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as In-charge of FLCCon contract basis” on the envelope itself:
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, 1st Floor, Central Bank Building, P-56, MIDC, Nagapur, Ahmednagar - 414111 Maharashtra.