Central Bank of India has released the Counsellor FLCC-Etawah Recruitment 2020-21 notification on 18/12/2020. Notification is out for Counsellor FLCC in Financial Literacy & Credit Counselling Centre at Etawah on a contract basis for the year 2020-21. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 02/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Counsellor FLCC
Post Date: 18/12/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Etawah & Auraiya
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Counsellor FLCC-Etawah Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Counsellor FLCC-Etawah Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Director RSETI||65 years|
1. Counsellor FLCC
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Essential Experience / Eligibility:
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He/She should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 03 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He/She should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language and should have retired / VRS from scale II & above.
- Candidates should be residents of Uttar Pradesh, preferably same or nearby district.
- Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officer converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District manager and Faculty leader / Faculty member of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Counsellor FLCC-Etawah Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of Central Bank of India www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- The filled application should be sent through registered post to the mentioned address on or before 02/01/2021.
- Candidates should send the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counsellor FLCC on contract”.
Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 125, Civil Lines Etawah Dist. Etawah-206001 (U.P.)