Central Bank of India has released the Chief Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/02/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Chief Technical Officer and Chief Risk Officer in Mumbai. Eligible candidates send the application before 04/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Technical Officer & Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 26/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Chief Technical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Chief Technical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Technical Officer||01|
|2||Chief Risk Officer||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Technical Officer||45 to 59 years|
|2||Chief Risk Officer||45 to 59 years|
1. Chief Technical Officer:
- Candidates should be completed Engineering Graduate (BE / B. Tech) in Computer Science / Information Systems / other related fields or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc in Computer Science / IT from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the IT field.
- Out of the above 15 years, a minimum of 5 years must be in Senior executive-level i.e Deputy General Manager / General Manager in the banking and financial sector.
- First hand knowledge in supervising the development of software solutions.
- Adequate exposure to handling Digital banking.
- Involved in formulating IT Policy and Planning / Financial Networks / Cyber Security Technology.
2. Chief Risk Officer:
Candidates should be completed Graduate Degree with professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk professionals or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
Desirable additional Qualification:
Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst awarded by CFA Institute or a designated Chartered
Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or equivalent abroad or designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India or equivalent abroad.
Five years of experience in corporate and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one of the PSBs or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entities with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Desirable additional Experience:
Good understanding of market risk and / or liquidity management and /or operational risk, with exposure to analytics.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
All candidates should pay 1180/- payable by the way of Demand Draft (non-refundable) drawn on any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank drawn in favor of “Central Bank of India – Recruitment of Chief Technical Officer / Chief Risk Officer and payable at Mumbai”.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Chief Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Candidates send the application, Superscribing “Application for the post of____________ (Chief Technical Officer/Chief Risk Officer)” to the following address:
General Manager – HRD, Central Bank of India, ChanderMukhi, 17th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021