Central Bank of India has released the Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application from 22/02/2021 to 08/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Financial Officer
Post Date: 16/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/03/2021|
Vacancy details of Central Bank of India Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
|1||Chief Financial Officer||01|
- Applicable as per Bank rules.
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||55 years|
- The candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Fifteen years in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks / large corporates / PSUs / FIs (of which five years should be at senior management level).
- Non Refundable application fees 1180/- (inclusive of GST) by way of Demand draft (SC/ST/Woman applicants are exempted).
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from the Bank’s official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Candidates should send the application form with all enclosed copies of required documents through postal or courier to the below mentioned address on or before 08/03/2021.
- The cover containing the application should be sent with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘Application for the Post of Chief Financial Officer’.
THE GENERAL MANAGER, CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT (RECRUITMENT & PROMOTIONS DIVISION) 17TH FLOOR, CHANDERMUKHI BUILDING, BARRISTER RAJANI PATEL MARG, NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI 400 021 MAHARASHTRA.