Central Bank of India has released the Chief Compliance Officer Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application from 22/02/2021 to 08/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Compliance Officer
Post Date: 16/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Chief Compliance Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/03/2021|
Vacancy details of Central Bank of India Chief Compliance Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancies
|1||Chief Compliance Officer||01|
- Applicable as per Bank rules.
Age limit (as on 30/06/2021):
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Compliance Officer||55 years|
- The candidate should be a Graduate with CAIIB.
- Overall experience of at least 15 years in the banking or financial services, out of which minimum 5 years should be at Senior Management level in Audit / Finance / Compliance / Legal / Risk Management functions.
- Non Refundable application fees 1180/- (inclusive of GST) by way of Demand draft (SC/ST/Woman applicants are exempted).
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Chief Compliance Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from the Bank’s official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Candidates should send the application form with all enclosed copies of required documents through postal or courier to the below mentioned address on or before 08/03/2021.
- The cover containing the application should be sent with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘Application for the Post of Chief Compliance Officer’.
THE GENERAL MANAGER, CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT (RECRUITMENT & PROMOTIONS DIVISION) 17TH FLOOR, CHANDERMUKHI BUILDING, BARRISTER RAJANI PATEL MARG, NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI 400 021 MAHARASHTRA.