Central Bank of India has announced the Attendant/Sub-Staff Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/01/2021. Notification is out for 01 Faculty and 02 Attendant/Sub-Staff posts. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 11/01/2021 to 28/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Faculty & Attendant/Sub-Staff
Post Date: 11/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: Ballia, Deoria
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Attendant/Sub-Staff Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Attendant/Sub-Staff Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (As on 08/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Attendant/Sub-Staff||18 to 35 Years|
|2||Faculty||22 to 40 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post-graduate degree viz. MSW / MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc (Veterinary) / B.Sc (Horticulture) / BSc (Agri.) / BA with B.Ed. etc. Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and process sound computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and hindi will be an added advantage.
- Skills in typing in local language essential.
- Typing skill in Hindi / English typing an added advantage.
- Previous experience as faculty preferred.
- Candidates Should have passed 08th Standard.
- Should be resident of the same state, preferably same or nearby district / residing at the head quarter of RSETI Centre.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Attendant/Sub Staff Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- The application should be sent to the mentioned address on or before 28/01/2021.
- Candidates should sent the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Faculty at RSETI center – Ballia / Application for the post of Attender / Sub-Staff at RSETI center – Ballia & Deoria on contract for the year 2020-21”.
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 1st Floor, In front of Nagar Palika, Deoria U.P. PIN-274001.