Central Bank of India has announced the Attendant Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) at Kushinagar. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 14/01/2021 to 31/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Attendant
Post Date: 14/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Attendant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||14/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Attendant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Attendant||20 to 40 Years|
- Candidates should be a matriculate.
- Ability to read & write local language preferred.
- Should be resident of Tehsil Kushinagar Dist Kushinagar.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Attendant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Candidates should sent the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Attendant at RSETI center – Kushinagar on contract for the year 2021-22” on or before 31/01/2021.
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 1st Floor, AD Tower, Bank Road, Gorakhpur U.P. PIN-273001
Important Links for Central Bank of India Attendant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
for job me