Canara Bank has released the Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/11/2020. Notification is out for 220 Specialist Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 25/11/2020 to 15/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer (SO)
Post Date: 20/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 220
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Canara Bank SO Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||25/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||
|Date For online Examination||January / February 2021|
Vacancy Details of Canara Bank SO Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Grade||Vacancies|
|2||Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist||JMGS-I||05|
|10||Manager – Law||MMGS-II||43|
|13||Manager – Finance||MMGS-II||21|
|14||Information Security Analyst||MMGS-II||04|
|15||Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers||MMGS-II||02|
|16||Cyber Forensic Analyst||MMGS-II||02|
|17||Data Mining Experts||MMGS-II||02|
|19||OFSS Techno Functional||MMGS-II||05|
|20||Base 24 Administrator||MMGS-II||02|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Manager – MMGS-II||31705 – 45950|
|2||Senior Manager – MMGS-II||42020 – 51490|
|3||JMGS-I||23700 – 42020|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/10/2020.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Minimum)||
Age Limit (Maximum)
|2||Senior Manager (MMGS III)||25||37|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 Years|
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||03 Years|
1. JMGS-I (Post 1 to 9) & (Post 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
- Candidates should have completed B.E./ B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science and Technology / Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Information Science and Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering or MCA with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or First Class.
- Experience: Candidates should have work experience in their relevant fields.
2. Manager (Law)
- Candidates should have completed Graduate with a Degree in Law or Law graduate who has passed five years integrated course from the University recognized by the Government of India.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
3. Cost Accountant
- Should have come out successful in the final examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Experience: Candidates should have 2 years work experience in the relevant field
4. Manager – Finance
- Candidates should have completed Two years full time MBA (Finance) / Two years full time MMS (Finance) / Two years full time Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Finance with a minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years in relevant field.
5. Data Mining Experts
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc (Statistics / Operations Research / Computer Science / Maths / Economics) or B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science and Technology / Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology/ Information Science and Engineering / Data Science / Machine Learning or Two years full time MBA / Two years full time MBE / Two years full time Post Graduate Diploma with specialisation in Analytics with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class.
- Experience: Candidate should have 2 years work experience in relevant field.
6. Data Analyst
- Candidates should have completed BA/ MA / BSc / MSc in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or First Class.
- Experience: Candidates should have 2 years work experience in the relevant field.
7. Chartered Accountant
- Candidates should have completed Chartered Accountant with 2 years work experience as Chartered Accountant in a Bank / NBFC / FIs / Credit Rating Agency.
8. Manager / Senior Manager
- Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University preferably with CAIIB (or) Diploma in Risk Management / Treasury Management / International Banking.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years (Manager) & 5 years (Senior Manager) experience as on 01/10/2020 as an Officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank, having worked in Branch Operation / Credit / Treasury / Forex / Accounts / Retail and Insurance Products.
- Online Test
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||All Other Candidates||600+GST|
|2||SC / ST / PWBD||100+GST|
How to Apply for Canara Bank SO Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.canarabank.com
- Candidates can also use the direct apply online link given below.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.