Bank of India has announced the BOI Office Assistant, Attender Recruitment 2021 notification on 15/07/2021. Notification is out for 05 vacancies (Office Assistant, Counselor, Watchman cum Gardner) on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 30/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant, Counselor, Watchman cum Gardner
Post Date: 15/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Baripada, Keonjhar
Important Dates for BOI Support Staffs Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of BOI Support Staffs Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|3||Watchman cum Gardner||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Office Assistant||18 to 45 Years|
|2||Office Assistant||18 to 45 Years|
|3||Watchman||18 to 65 Years|
1. Office Assistant
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer Knowledge.
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred Qualification.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Internet.
- The Candidate should preferably be a resident of District where RSETI is located.
- Should have passed 8th Standard (VIII Pass).
- Ability to read and write the local language.
- The candidate should preferably be a resident of the District where the RSETI is located.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test & Interview (Office Assistant)
- Interview (Watchman)
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for BOI Support Staffs Recruitment:
- Download the application from the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- A duly filled-in Application form along with supporting documents can be submitted through hand / simple post to the given address on or before 30/07/2021, 5:00 PM.
- The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed “Application for the post of ______ ”.
- Candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Keonjhar Zonal Office, At - Kuladera, PO-Mandua, Opp. Govt. Women’s College, Distt. Keonjhar – 758014 (Odisha).