Bank of India has announced the BOI Security Officer Recruitment 2021 notification on 22/12/2021. Notification is out for 25 Security Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/12/2021 to 07/01/2022. Candidates, intending to apply for the Security Officer post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified in the below content. Aspirants can also check the vacancy details listed in the below table.
Name of the Post: Security Officer
Post Date: 22/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BOI Security Officer Recruitment:
Candidates can check the online application dates given below. Submit the online application for Security Officer Post on or before 7th January 2021. No applications will be considered after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||24/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||07/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of BOI Security Officer Recruitment:
BOI invites online applications to fill 25 Security Officer Vacancies across India. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Also, a separate table is given with category wise vacancy distribution.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Scale||Total|
Category Wise Vacancies:
|S. No||Category||No. of Posts|
The scale of pay for Security Officer posts is 48170-1740(1) – 49910-1990(10) – 69810. Other allowances are applicable as per rules. Check the Basic Pay in the given table.
|1||Middle Management Grade Scale –II (MMGS II)||48170 – 69810|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2021):
The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1981 and not later than 01/11/1996. Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Security Officer||25 to 40 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST, OBC and Ex-Servicemen. The age relaxation given below is given as per Bank rules.
|SC, ST||05 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
1. Security Officer
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree from Recognized University or equivalent.
- A certification in computer course for minimum three months or Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army / Navy / Air Force. OR
- The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of Service. OR
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years of service in Paramilitary Forces.
The selection will be based on
- Group Discussion / Interview
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. The fee amount differs for each category. Go through the given details carefully and pay the application fee.
|SC / ST||175/-|
|GEN & Others||850/-|
How to Apply for BOI Security Officer Recruitment:
Candidates should apply online by visiting the official bank website. Follow the given steps and apply accordingly.
- Visit the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Select CAREER and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers”.
- Online registration starts from 24/12/2021 to 07/01/2021.
- Apply using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Submit the online application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.