Bank of India has announced the BOI Security Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/12/2020. Notification is out for 20 Security Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/12/2020 to 21/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Security Officer
Post Date: 05/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 20
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BOI Security Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||07/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||21/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BOI Security Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Scale||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Scale||Pay Scale|
|1||Middle Management Grade Scale –II (MMGS II)||31705 – 45950|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2020):
The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1980 and not later than 01/11/1995.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Security Officer||25 to 40 Years|
1. Security Officer
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree from Recognized University or equivalent.
- A certification in computer course for minimum three months or Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army / Navy / Air Force. OR
- The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of Service. OR
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years of service in Paramilitary Forces.
The selection will be based on
- GD / Interview
|SC / ST||175/-|
|GEN & Others||850/-|
How to Apply for BOI Security Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online.
- The online application will be available on the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Select CAREER and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers”.
- Online registration starts from 07/12/2020 to 21/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.