Bank of India has announced the BOI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 notification on 05/03/2021. Notification is out for 02 vacancies on a contract basis for 2 years. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 18/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Post Date: 03/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for BOI Office Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of BOI Office Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Office Assistant||18 to 43 Years|
1. Office Assistant
- Shall be a Graduate Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer Knowledge.
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred Qualification.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office ( Word and Excel ), Tally and Internet.
- Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage.
- The Candidate should preferably be resident of District where the RSETI is located.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for BOI Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Download the application from the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Applications can be submitted through Post to the given address on or before 18/07/2021.
- The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed “Application for the post of ______ ”.
- Candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Bhopal Zonal Office, BOI Building, Jail Road, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462001”