Bank of India has announced the BOI HR Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/12/2020. Notification is out for 01 HR Consultant vacancy on a contract basis for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application from 05/12/2020 to 21/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: HR Consultant
Post Date: 05/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BOI HR Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BOI HR Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||HR Consultant||65 Years|
1. HR Consultant
- Former Executive Directors / General Managers of Nationalised Banks / HR Professionals from the industry (preferably service sector) will be eligible to be appointed as HR Consultant of the Bank. The posting of HR Consultant will be at Bank’s Corporate Office.
The selection will be based on
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for BOI HR Consultant Recruitment:
- The application will be available on the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Applications can be submitted through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier to the given address.
- Applications can also be submitted via Email to the Email ID [email protected].
- The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed “Application for the post of HR Consultant”.
- Documents in support of experience and educational qualifications should be submitted along with the application form.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Head Office: Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra(E), Mumbai 400 051.