Bank of India has announced the BOI Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/07/2020. Notification is out for 28 Clerk & Officer vacancies for Sportspersons. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01/08/2020 to 16/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerk & Officer
Post Date: 31/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 28
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BOI Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/08/2020|
|Relevant cut-off date for Age and Qualification||01/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of BOI Clerk Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Officer (JMGS I) Posts||No. of Clerk Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Officer (JMGS I)||23700 – 42020|
|2||Clerk||11765 – 31540|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Officer (JMGS I) / Clerk||18 to 25 Years|
1. Officer (JMGS I)
Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates should have Passed in 10th Standard examination or equivalent.
The selection will be based on
|SC / ST / PWD||50|
|GEN & Others||200|
How to Apply for BOI Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BOI website
- Online registration starts from 01/08/2020 to 16/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.