Bank of India has announced the BOI Advisor Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/12/2020. Notification is out for 01 Advisor vacancy on a contract basis for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application from 07/12/2020 to 21/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: MSME – IT Advisor
Post Date: 05/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BOI Advisor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||07/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||21/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BOI Advisor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||MSME – IT Advisor||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||MSME – IT Advisor||75,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||MSME – IT Advisor||65 Years|
- An Executive of the level of Deputy General Manager and above who has retired either from our Bank or from other Nationalised Banks will be eligible to be appointed as MSMT – IT Advisor of the Bank. In exceptional cases, candidates in the rank of Assistant General Managers having experience and specialization in the specific area may be considered.
The selection will be based on
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for BOI Advisor Recruitment:
- The application will be available on the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Applications can be submitted through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier to the given address.
- Applications can also be submitted via Email to the Email ID [email protected].
- The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed “Application for the post of MSME – IT Advisor”.
- Documents in support of experience and educational qualifications should be submitted along with the application form.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Head Office: Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra(E), Mumbai 400 051.