Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 notification on 04/03/2022. Notification is out for 105 Vacancies. BOB invites online applications for the Credit Officer, Manager, Relationship Manager & various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 04/03/2022 to 24/03/2022. Kindly read the recruitment advertisement and vacancy details carefully before applying.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Post Date: 04/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 105
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment:
Online Registration starts from 04th March 2022. Application forms will be accepted through online mode only. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The deadline for submission of online applications for Specialist Officer is 24th March 2022.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||04/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||24/03/2022|
Vacancy details of BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment:
The recruitment notification is announced to fill 105 Specialist Officer posts. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Posts
|1||Manager – Digital Fraud (Fraud Risk Management)||15|
|2||Credit Officer (MSME Department)||40|
|3||Credit – Export / Import Business (MSME Department)||20|
|4||Forex – Acquisition (Corporate Credit Department)||15|
|5||Relationship Manager (Corporate Credit Department)||15|
The remuneration offered will be differed depending on the posts. Check the pay scale in the below table.
|1||SMG/S-IV||76010 – 89890|
|2||MMGS-II||48170 – 69180|
|3||MMGS-III||63840 – 78230|
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they have a required age limit. Check the age limit given in the below table. Age relaxation will be applicable for certain categories as per the bank rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Manager – Digital Fraud (Fraud Risk Management): MMG/S-II||24 to 34 years|
|2||Credit Officer (MSME Department): SMG/SIV||28 to 40 years|
|2||Credit Officer (MSME Department): MMG/S-III||25 to 37 years|
|3||Credit – Export / Import Business (MSME Department): SMG/SIV||28 to 40 years|
|3||Credit – Export / Import Business (MSME Department): MMG/S-II||25 to 37 years|
|4||Forex – Acquisition (Corporate Credit Department): MMG/S-III||26 to 40 years|
|4||Relationship Manager (Corporate Credit Department): MMG/S-II||24 to 35 years|
1. Manager – Digital Fraud (Fraud Risk Management)
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science / IT / Data Science or Graduation in Computer Science / IT i.e. B.Sc / BCA / MCA from a recognized board or university.
2. For All Other Posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduate in any discipline.
- Preferred – Post-Graduation Degree / Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance / Banking / Forex / Credit OR CA / CMA / CFA.
Selection will be based on the following
- Online Test
- Group Discussion / Personal Interview
The structure of the online examination will be as follows. The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||25||25||150 minutes|
Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. The application fee for all categories is listed below. The process of Registration of application is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank.
- 600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates.
- 100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women candidates.
How to Apply for BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Click -> Current Oppertunities -> Apply Now.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Upload photocopies of documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print Application form for future reference.