Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Senior Advisor Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy for retired Executives of Banks. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address on or before 09/04/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Advisor
Post Date: 04/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BOB Senior Advisor Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/04/2021|
Vacancy details of BOB Senior Advisor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancies
|1||Senior Advisor (Social Banking & Retail Banking)||01|
- Pay Scale: 1,58,000/- per month (all inclusive) + Reimbursement of Conveyance Expenses of 15000/- + Reimbursement of Telephone Expenses of 2,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2021):
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Advisor||62 years|
- Those who have retired as GM/CGM of Public Sector Banks / RBI / or equivalent post in Pvt. Sector Banks.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years relevant experience.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for BOB Senior Advisor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the application through speed post / registered post / courier to the office address mentioned below.
- The cover containing the application should be sent superscribing “Application for the Post of Senior Advisor on Contractual Basis”.
- The application should reach the venue on or before 09/04/2021. Or
- Email the application to [email protected].
Senior Advisor HR & IR Department Indian Banks’ Association World Trade Centre, Centre I 6th floor, Cuffe Parade Mumbai 400 005.
Important Links for BOB Senior Advisor Recruitment:
|To Download Application||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|