Bank of Baroda has announced the BOB Part-Time Medical Consultant Recruitment August 2020 notification on 30/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 Medical Consultant on a contract basis in Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates send the application before 03/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content. The appointment shall be for a period of one year.
Name of the Post: Part-Time Medical Consultant
Post Date: 06/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BOB Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/09/2020 (05:00 P.M)|
Vacancy Details of BOB Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part-Time Medical Consultant||01|
Part-Time Medical Consultant:
- The consolidated fees of M.D.(Medicine) Doctor will be 30,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol / Conveyance expenses).
- The consolidated fees of M.B.B.S. Doctor will be 25,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol / Conveyance expenses).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum age Limit|
|1||Part-Time Medical Consultant||55 Years|
- Candidates should have completed M.D. in general medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D (OR)
- M.B.B.S having at least 05 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S as a Registered Medical Practitioner.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BOB Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Medical Practitioners may send their bio-data with the required documents to the given address on or before 03/09/2020, 04:00. Superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant”.
Chief Manager (HRM) Zonal Office HRM Department, Hyderabad Zone, 3-6-289 1st Floor Kareem Manzil, Old MLA Quarters Road Hyderguda, Hyderabad500029