Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Manager, Senior Manager, Head Recruitment 2022 notification on 23/02/2022. Notification is out for 42 Vacancies. BOB is recruiting for the post of Manager, Senior Manager, Head & Deputy Head. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 23/02/2022 to 15/03/2022. Kindly read the recruitment advertisement and vacancy details carefully before applying.
Name of the Post: Senior Manager, Manager, Head, Deputy Head
Post Date: 23/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 42
Important Dates for BOB Manager, Senior Manager, Head Recruitment:
Online registration starts on 23rd February 2022. Application forms will be accepted through online mode only. Candidates can check the online application dates here. 15th March 2022 deadline for submission of online applications.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||23/02/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||15/03/2022|
Vacancy details of BOB Manager, Senior Manager, Head Recruitment:
BOB has published the recruitment notification which invites 42 vacancies for Manager, Senior Manager, Head & Deputy Head. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
|1||Head / Deputy Head||11|
Remuneration offered will be depending on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate and market benchmarks for the respective posts.
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they have a required age limit. Check the age limit given in the below table. Age relaxation will be applicable for certain categories as per the bank rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Senior Manager||27 to 40 years|
|2||Manager||24 to 34 years|
|3||Head / Deputy Head||32 to 55 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following categories.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||Gen/EWS – 10,|
OBC – 13,
SC/ST – 15
|Ex-servicemen, ECOs, SSCOs||Gen/EWS – 5,|
OBC – 8,
SC/ST – 10
1. Manager – Fraud Risk Analyst:
- Candidates should have completed B. Tech / B.E. / M. Tech / M.E. in Computer Science / IT / Data Science / Machine Learning & AI. or
- Graduate in Computer Science / IT i.e. B.Sc / BCA / MCA and Mandatory Certification from SAS.
2. Manager – Risk Analyst
- B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science / Data Science or Graduation in Mathematics / Statistics.
3. Senior Manager – Fraud Incidence and Root Cause Analysis
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Company Secretary (CS) or ICWA.
4. Senior Manager, Head / Dy. Head – Model Development and Analytics
- Full-time Masters in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Finance or related quantitative field from recognized and reputed Institute.
5. Other Posts
- Candidates should have completed Chartered Accountant (CA) or Full-time MBA / PGDM or its equivalent as full-time course from a recognized institute.
- Head / Deputy Head: Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field.
- Senior Manager: Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.
- Manager: Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
Selection will be based on the following
- Personal Interview
Candidates have to make the payment only through online. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD)||100/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||600/-|
How to Apply for BOB Manager, Senior Manager, Head Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Click -> Careers -> Current Oppertunities -> Apply Now.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Upload photocopies of documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for BOB Manager, Senior Manager, Head Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.