Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Innovation Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/12/2020. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 08/12/2020 to 28/12/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Innovation Officer
Post Date: 08/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for BOB Innovation Officer Recruitment:
|Online Application – Start Date||08/12/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||28/12/2020|
Vacancy details of BOB Innovation Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts and compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case to case basis.
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Innovation Officer||25 to 35 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate in any stream from a recognized University / Institute.
- Having post qualification work experience of 4 years out of which should have managed an Innovation Centre / Corporate Innovation program for a of minimum 2 years.
- Interview / Group Discussion
|UR / EWS / OBC||600/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||100/-|
How to Apply for BOB Innovation Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates need to apply online through Bank’s official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on Career Page -> Current Opportunities.
- Click on the Apply Online link next to the recruitment notice.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
- Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as changes will not be entertained after submitting the form.
- Click on Final Submit.
- The application should be submitted on or before 28/12/2020.