Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Fire Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/12/2020. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 18/12/2020 to 08/01/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Fire Officer
Post Date: 18/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for BOB Fire Officer Recruitment:
|Online Application – Start Date||18/12/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||08/01/2021|
Vacancy details of BOB Fire Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
|1||Fire Officer (JMG/S-I)||05|
Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts and compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case to case basis.
- Candidates should have completed Graduate in any stream from a recognized University / Institute.
- Interview / Written Exam
Applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for BOB Fire Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates need to apply online through Bank’s official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on Career Page -> Current Opportunities -> Recruitment of Specialist Officers.
- Click on the Apply Online link next to the recruitment notice.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
- Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as changes will not be entertained after submitting the form.
- Click on Final Submit.
- The application should be submitted on or before 08/01/2021.