Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Ltd has announced the BOB Financial Solutions Ltd VP/AVP Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/10/2020. Notification is out for the VP/AVP – Collections. Interested and eligible candidates can email the application from 20/10/2020 to 10/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: VP/AVP – Collections
Post Date: 20/10/2020
No of Vacancies: Various
Important Dates for BOB Financial Solutions Ltd VP/AVP Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of BOB Financial Solutions Ltd VP/AVP Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||VP / AVP (Vice President)||Various|
Age Limit (as on 10/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum age limit|
|1||VP / AVP (Vice President)||55 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional Qualification (Full Time).
Graduate with 12+ Years of experience in collections for unsecured lending products or Post Graduate / Professional Qualification ( Full time ) with 8+ Years of experience in collection for unsecured lending products.
Job Specific Skills:
- Cards Collections management experiences of heading a regional / national Cards Collections function.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on Plan / Budget for both Provisions / losses and expense.
- Experience collecting through down-turns / crisis period. Ideally with Cards collections experience.
- Fluency with contemporary Card platforms i.e., Vision Plus / TSYS etc.
- Strong understanding of Collections applications to streamline delivery and effectiveness.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BOB Financial Solutions Ltd VP/AVP Recruitment:
- The Application should be sent via email.
- Candidates should send their Bio Data to [email protected] with the subject as “VP / AVP – Collections”.
- The application should be sent on or before 10/11/2020.