Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Ltd has announced the BOB Financial Solutions Ltd Regional Relationship Officer Recruitment 2020 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can email the application from 02/01/2021 to 22/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Regional Relationship Officer, Assistant Regional Relationship Officer
Post Date: 02/01/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BOB Financial Solutions Ltd Vice President Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of BOB Financial Solutions Ltd Regional Relationship Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Regional Relationship Officer / Assistant Regional Relationship Officer||Not Mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Regional Relationship Officer / Assistant Regional Relationship Officer||45 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- For Regional Relationship Officer: Post Graduate with minimum 1 years of experience. ( Retail Assets and Credit Cards).
- Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience. ( Retail Assets and Credit Cards).
- For Assistant Regional Relationship Officer: Graduate with minimum 1 year of experience. ( Retail and Credit Cards).
Job Specific Skills:
- Good oral and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and multitasking.
- High energy and ability to create good relationship with Bank Staff.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BOB Financial Solutions Ltd Regional Relationship Officer Recruitment:
- The Application form should be sent via email.
- Candidates should send their Bio Data to the email id – [email protected] with the subject as “Regional Relationship Officer / Assistant Regional Relationship Officer” on or before 22/01/2021.