Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Financial Literacy & Credit Counsellor Recruitment 2021 notification on 09/08/2021. Notification is out for 02 Vacancy. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application on or before 20/08/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Financial Literacy & Credit Counsellor
Post Date: 09/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for BOB Financial Literacy & Credit Counsellor Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09/08/2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20/08/2021|
Vacancy details of BOB Financial Literacy & Credit Counsellor Recruitment:
|S. No||Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Financial Literacy & Credit Counsellors||02|
- A consolidated remuneration per month will 15000/- plus maximum 5000/- towards conveyance expenses on reimbursement basis (Total Rs. 20000).
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||64|
1. Financial Literacy Counsellors
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given to postgraduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language.
- A flair of computer knowledge is required.
- Candidates should have minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank / RRB / Private Bank. or
- Candidates having minimum 5 years of experience in banking / with related fields, NBFCs / FIs. or
- Business correspondent / BC- Coordinator with minimum 5 years of experience or
- Ex RSETI Director / Faculty with minimum 5 years of experience.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for BOB Financial Literacy & Credit Counsellor Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the application to the mentioned address.
- The cover containing the application should be sent with the name of the post applied for i.e. “Application for the Post of Financial Literacy Counsellors on Contractual Basis”.
- The application should reach the venue before 20/08/2021.
- The applications that reach before the last date will be taken into consideration.
The Regional Manager Bank of Baroda, Durg Regional Office First Floor Zonal Market Sector 10 Bhilai (Chhattisgarh) - 490006.