Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment (on contract basis) 2020 notification on 17/06/2020. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 17/06/2020 to 10/07/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Financial Literacy Counsellor
Post Date: 17/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Haveri & Siddapur
Important Dates for BOB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17/06/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10/07/2020|
Vacancy details of BOB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||02|
- Applicable as per rules
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||64|
1. Financial Literacy Counsellors
- Candidate should have completed a graduate degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given to postgraduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language.
- A flair of computer knowledge is required.
- Candidates should have minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank / RRB / Private Bank. or
- Candidates having minimum 5 years of experience in banking / with related fields, NBFCs / FIs. or
- Business correspondent / BC- Coordinator with minimum 5 years of experience
or Ex RSETI Director/Faculty with minimum 5 years of experience.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for BOB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from the link given below.
- The application is attached with the recruitment notification.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the post to the mentioned address.
- The cover containing the application should be sent with the name of the post
applied for i.e. “Application for the Post of Financial Literacy Counsellors on Contractual Basis”.
- The application should reach the venue before 10/07/2020.
- The applications that reach before the last date will be taken into consideration.
The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Regional Office-Hubli Bellad Towers, 1st floor, Bannigida Stop Gokul Road Hubli - 580030.