Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Financial Literacy Counsellor Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application on or before 12/04/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Financial Literacy Counsellor
Post Date: 02/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BOB Financial Literacy Counsellor Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02/04/2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12/04/2021|
Vacancy details of BOB Financial Literacy Counsellor Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||01|
- A consolidated remuneration per month will 15000/- plus maximum 5000/- towards conveyance expenses on reimbursement basis (Total Rs. 20000).
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||64|
1. Financial Literacy Counsellors
- Candidate should have completed a graduate degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given to postgraduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language.
- A flair of computer knowledge is required.
- Candidates should have minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank / RRB / Private Bank. or
- Candidates having minimum 5 years of experience in banking / with related fields, NBFCs / FIs. or
- Business correspondent / BC- Coordinator with minimum 5 years of experience or
- Ex RSETI Director / Faculty with minimum 5 years of experience.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for BOB Financial Literacy Counsellor Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the application to the mentioned address.
- The cover containing the application should be sent with the name of the post applied for i.e. “Application for the Post of Financial Literacy Counsellors on Contractual Basis”.
- The application should reach the venue before 12/04/2021.
- The applications that reach before the last date will be taken into consideration.
The Regional Manager Bank of Baroda Banaskantha Regional office 3rd Floor Rudra Arcade, Deesa Highway Road Near Aroma Circle Palanpur- 385001