Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/11/2020. Notification is out for 13 Vacancies on a contract basis. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 19/11/2020 to 09/12/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Defence Banking Advisor, Defence Banking Advisor
Post Date: 19/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 13
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Recruitment:
|Online Application – Start Date||19/11/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||09/12/2020|
Vacancy details of BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
|1||Deputy Defence Banking Advisor (DDBA)||12|
|2||Defence Banking Advisor (DBA)||01|
Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s experience / potential, last drawn salary and their suitability for the respective posts.
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Defence Banking Advisor (DDBA)||58 years|
|2||Defence Banking Advisor (DBA)||62 years|
- Candidates should have completed Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University / Institute recognised by the Govt. Of India. / Govt. bodies / AICTE etc.
- Last Rank held in Service: Retired Official holding Rank of Major General / Colonel (or above) in Indian Army or equivalent Rank in Indian Navy / Indian Air Force.
- Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
No application fee.
How to Apply for BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Recruitment:
- Candidates need to apply online through Bank’s official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on Career Page -> Current Opportunities.
- Click on the Apply Online link next to the recruitment notice.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
- Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as changes will not be entertained after submitting the form.
- Click on Final Submit.
- The application should be submitted on or before 09/12/2020.