Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Data Scientist Recruitment 2021 notification on 16/11/2021. BOB invites online applications for 15 vacancies for experienced Information Technology (IT) professionals (Data Scientist and Data Engineer) posts. Interested candidates can grab the opportunity by sending the online application from 16th November 2021 to 6th December 2021. Candidates can go through the given eligibility details and enroll online using the how to apply instructions given below on the post.
Name of the Post: Data Scientist, Data Engineer
Post Date: 16/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for BOB Data Scientist Recruitment:
Candidates can apply online for the Data Scientist & Data Engineer posts as per the dates given on the table. The start date and end date of the online application are as follows. Complete the registration before the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of BOB Data Scientist Recruitment:
The notification is released for 15 Data Scientist and Data Engineer posts. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Mumbai, India. Candidates can clearly go through the grade or scale-wise vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Grade/Scale||No. of Posts|
Candidates will receive the salary according to the grades MMGS II / MMGS III / SMGS IV. The selected candidates will have a pay scale as follows.
|Name of the Grade||Scale of Pay|
|MMGS II||48170 x 1740 (1) – 49910 x 1990 (10) – 69180|
|MMGS III||63840 x 1990 (5) – 73790 x 2220 (2) – 78230|
|SMG/S-IV||76010 x 2220 (4) – 84890 x 2500 (2) – 89890|
Candidates applying for the Data Scientist and Data Engineer must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the posts. The maximum age limit of the candidate as on 01/11/2021 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Grade/Scale||Age Limit|
|1.||Data Scientist||SMG/S-IV||32 to 40 Years|
|MMG/S-III||28 to 35 Years|
|MMG/S-II||25 to 32 Years|
|2.||Data Engineer||MMG/S-III||28 to 35 Years|
|MMG/S-II||25 to 32 Years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following post. Candidates seeking age relaxation should submit copies of necessary certificates at the time of Interview or at any stage of the recruitment process.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||Gen/EWS – 10,|
OBC – 13,
SC/ST – 15
|Ex-servicemen, ECOs, SSCOs||Gen/EWS – 5,|
OBC – 8,
SC/ST – 10
1. Data Scientist
- Candidates should have completed B. Tech / B.E. / M Tech / M.E. in Computer Science / IT / Data Science / Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech / B.E.) from AICTE / UGC recognized university.
2. Data Engineer
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology from AICTE / UGC recognized university.
- Minimum 9 or 6 or 3 years post qualification experience in IT / Data Science in BFSI sector out of which minimum 5 or 3 or 1 year experience as a Data Scientist.
- Minimum 6 or 3 years post qualification experience in IT in BFSI sector out of which minimum 3 or 1 year experience in Big Data technology.
The selection will be based on
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
The structure of the online examination will be as follows:
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
Candidates have to make the payment only through online. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD)||100/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||600/-|
How to Apply for BOB Data Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates apply online through BOB Bank official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click Career -> Current Opportunities.
- Click Apply Online link next to the recruitment notice.
- Use active and valid email ID to register.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Fill the online application form. Changes will not be entertained after submitting the form.
- Click Submit. Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application on or before 06/12/2021.