Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Chief Medical Consultant 2021 notification on 11/03/2021 for full time onsite role on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given email address from 11/03/2021 to 31/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Medical Consultant
Post Date: 11/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BOB Chief Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/03/2021|
Vacancy details of BOB Chief Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
|1||Chief Medical Consultant||01|
- Remuneration is not a limiting factor and will be decided by the Compensation Committee based on the potential and expertise of the candidate.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Chief Medical Consultant||67 years|
- Candidates should have completed MD from a recognized University / institute with minimum 15 years of work experience.
- No application fee
How to Apply for BOB Chief Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile Number.
- The scanned copy of the applications along with the required documents should be sent to our email id [email protected]. kindly mention the subject as “Application for the Post of “Chief Medical Consultant”.
- The application should be submitted on or before 31/03/2021.
Documents Required :
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Educational Certificates: MBBS & MD Certificates.
- Experience certificates (to substantiate relevant work experience as enumerated in ‘Previous Employment Details’ of the application (Annexure-A)).