Bank of Baroda has announced the BOB Chief Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/06/2020. Notification is out for the 04 Chief Manager, 01 Project Manager, 01 Project Associate posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/06/2020 to 06/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Manager, Project Manager & Project Associate.
Post Date: 16/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: Mumbai & Vadodara
Important Dates for BOB Chief Manager Recruitment 2020:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||16/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||06/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of BOB Chief Manager Recruitment 2020:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit(Minimum)|
- Candidates should have completed 4 year full-time engineering/technology degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics from a recognized university or
- MCA/M.Sc(IT)/M.Sc (Computer Science). Other than the above the candidate must possess Certification in CISA/CISM/CISSP/CSX.
2.Project Manager & Project Associate
Candidates should have completed 4 year full time engineering/technology degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|1||General / EWS / OBC||600|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||100|
How to Apply for BOB Chief Manager Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the BOB official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- Click on careers and use the given direct link to apply.
- Online registration starts from 16/06/2020 to 06/07/2020.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- If you are an existing user log in directly with your roll number and password.
- Candidates should upload the documents in the exact format as mentioned.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.