Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Chief Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/12/2020. Notification is out for the 04 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/12/2020 to 24/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Manager – IT Security
Post Date: 04/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Place: Across India / Mumbai
Important Dates for BOB Chief Manager Recruitment 2020:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||04/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||24/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BOB Chief Manager Recruitment 2020:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Manager – IT Security||04|
- SMG/S IV – 50030 – 59170
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit(Minimum)||
|1||Chief Manager – IT Security||32||40|
1. Chief Manager – IT Security
- Candidates should have completed 4 year full-time engineering / Technology degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics from a recognized university or MCA / M.Sc(IT) / M.Sc (Computer Science).
- Other than the above the candidate must possess Certification in CISA / CISM / CISSP / CSX.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Bank / Financial Institution / Large size organization in IT / IS area, out of which last 5 years must be in one of the Information / Cyber Security.
- Online Test
- GD / Personal Interview
|1||General / EWS / OBC||600|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||100|
How to Apply for BOB Chief Manager Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the BOB official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- Click on careers and use the given direct link to apply.
- Online registration starts from 04/12/2020 to 24/12/2020.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- If you are an existing user log in directly with your roll number and password.
- Candidates should upload the documents in the exact format as mentioned.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.