Bank of Baroda has announced the BOB Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/07/2020. Notification is out for the Chief Financial Officer post on contract basis in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/07/2020 to 07/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Financial Officer
Post Date: 20/07/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Baroda Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||Not Mentioned|
The upper age limit is 45 years.
Candidates should be a qualified Charted Accountant.
Candidates should have minimum 15 years of experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks / large corporates / PSUs / FinancialInstitution / Financial services organization or which at least 10 years should be in Banks / Financial Institutions (of which five years should be at Senior Management level).
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
- Applications should be emailed to [email protected].
- Applications will be available on the Bank of Baroda website: www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Registration starts from 20/07/2020 to 07/08/2020.
- Candidates fill the form with all the relevant correct details.
- Send the application with all the required documents to the mentioned email id.
- Documents: Proof of Date of Birth.
- Educational Certificates: Degree/CA Certificate.
- Experience certificates (to substantiate relevant work experience as enumerated in ‘Experience and Job specific skills’ above).