Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Chief Data Officer 2021 notification on a contract basis. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given email address from 12/03/2021 to 01/04/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Data Officer
Post Date: 12/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BOB Chief Data Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||12/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||01/04/2021|
Vacancy details of BOB Chief Data Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
|1||Chief Data Officer||01|
- Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the post, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Data Officer||36 to 55 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India. / Govt. bodies / AICTE etc.
- Minimum 15 years management role, out of which 10 years in technology, of which 5 years in data management and security. 4 Years in Executive / Strategic projects, driving modern data-related initiatives across enterprise.
- Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or
- any other selection
- No application fee
How to Apply for BOB Chief Data Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile Number.
- The scanned copy of the applications along with the required documents should be sent to our email id [email protected]. kindly mention the subject as “Application for the Post of “Chief Data Officer Consultant”.
- The application should be submitted on or before 01/04/2021.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Educational Certificates: Graduation Certificates.
- Experience certificates (to substantiate relevant work experience as enumerated in ‘Previous Employment Details’ of the application.