Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Business Head Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/12/2020. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 15/12/2020 to 05/01/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Head – Personal Loan
Post Date: 15/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BOB Business Head Recruitment:
|Online Application – Start Date||15/12/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||05/01/2021|
Vacancy details of BOB Business Head Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
|1||Business Head – Personal Loan||01|
Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the post, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Business Head||30 to 55 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India. / Govt. bodies / AICTE etc.
- Preference shall be given to the Candidates who possess MBA / Post graduate diploma or degree in Management or its equivalent.
Work Experience (as on 14/12/2020):
- Minimum of 10 Years experience in BFSI Sector with 3 Years of experience at Senior / Head level position in relevant field.
- Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
No application fee.
How to Apply for BOB Business Head Recruitment:
- Candidates need to apply online through Bank’s official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on Career Page -> Current Opportunities.
- Click on the Apply Online link next to the recruitment notice.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
- Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as changes will not be entertained after submitting the form.
- Click on Final Submit.
- The application should be submitted on or before 05/01/2021.