Bank of Baroda has released the BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment 2021 notification on 26/10/2021. Notification is out for 16 Vacancies for young candidates as well as experienced retired bankers on a contract basis in various regions. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address on or before the last dates. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Supervisor
Post Date: 26/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 16
Place: Ludhiana, Karnal, Moradabad, Mangaluru, Kolkata
Important Dates for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application (Ludhiana Region)||15/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application (Karnal / Moradabad / Mangaluru Region)||12/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application (Kolkata Region)||16/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application (Kolkata Region)||15/11/2021|
Vacancy details of BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Region|
No of Vacancies
|5 (I)||Kolkata Region||03|
|6 (II)||Kolkata Region||03|
|S. No||Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||21 to 45 years|
- The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
1. For Young Candidates
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however qualifications like M.Sc (IT) / BE (IT) / MCA / MBA.
2. For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
- No application fee
How to Apply for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the application through speed post / registered post / courier or in person to the office address mentioned (kindly refer to the official notification).
- The cover containing the application should be sent superscribing “Application for the Post of Business Correspondent Supervisor”.
Important Links for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
|To Download Application||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Ludhiana Region)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Karnal Region)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Moradabad Region)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Mangaluru)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Kolkata-I)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Kolkata-II)||Click here|