Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021 notification on 26/02/2021. Notification is out for 04 Vacancies on a contract basis. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address from 26/02/2021 to 26/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Supervisor
Post Date: 26/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||26/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26/03/2021 till 3:00 PM|
Vacancy details of BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||04|
|S. No||Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||21 to 45 years|
- The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however qualifications like M.Sc (IT) / BE (IT) / MCA / MBA.
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the post to the office address mentioned below.
- The cover containing the application should be sent superscribing “Application for the Post of Business Correspondent Supervisor on Contractual Basis”.
- The application should reach the venue on or before 26/03/2021.
To The Regional Manager Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Varanasi Region, Baroda Bhawan, 2nd floor, Industrial Estate, Chandpur, Varanasi - 221106