Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/07/2020. Notification is out for 49 Vacancies on contract basis. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send application from 15/07/2020 to 31/07/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Supervisor
Post Date: 15/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 49
Place: Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu
Important Dates for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
|Start Date for Submission of Application||15/07/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31/07/2020|
Vacancy details of BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||49|
|S. No||Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor (Category A)||15,000|
|2||Business Correspondent Supervisor (Category B)||12,000|
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||21 to 45 years|
Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however qualifications like M.Sc (IT) / BE (IT) / MCA / MBA.
- Candidates should be proficient in local language.
- Candidates should be resident of the same Districts or adjoining Districts where the vacancies is declared.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from the link given below.
- The application is attached with the recruitment notification.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the post to the Regional office address mentioned on the official notification.
- The cover containing the application should be sent with the name of the post
applied for i.e. “Application for the Post of Business Correspondent Supervisor on Contractual Basis”.
- The application should reach the venue before 31/07/2020.
- The applications that reach before the last date will be taken into consideration.