Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/07/2020. Notification is out for 31 Business Correspondent Supervisor Vacancies on contract basis. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send application from 25/07/2020 to 10/08/2020 & 14/08/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Supervisor
Post Date: 25/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 31
Place: Rajkot, Ahmedabad
Important Dates for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
|Start Date for Submission of Application||15/07/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (Rajkot)||14/08/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (Ahmedabad)||10/08/2020|
Vacancy details of BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor (Rajkot)||15|
|2||Business Correspondent Supervisor (Ahmedabad)||16|
|S. No||Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor (Rajkot)||Category (A)15,000, Category (B)12,000|
|2||Business Correspondent Supervisor (Ahmedabad)||Category (A)15,000, Category (B)12,000|
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||21 to 45 years|
The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however qualifications like M.Sc (IT) / BE (IT) / MCA / MBA.
- Candidates should be proficient in his/her local language.
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with
good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the BOB official website.
- The application is attached with the recruitment notification.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the post to the Regional office address mentioned on the official notification.
- The cover containing the application should be sent superscribing “Application for the Post of Business Correspondent Supervisor on Contractual Basis” also mention the region.
- The application should reach the venue on or before 14/08/2020 (Rajkot) & 10/08/2020 (Ahmedabad).
- The applications that reach before the last date will be taken into consideration.