Bank of Baroda has reopened the BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment. Reopen notification is given at the end of this page. Notification is out for 159 Vacancies. BOB is recruiting candidates for the post of Branch Receivable Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 21/04/2023 to 11/05/2023. Kindly read the recruitment advertisement and vacancy details carefully before applying. We have also guided you with the instructions to apply online. Refer the given instructions and apply online.
NLC Recruitment 2023: Trade/ITI Apprentice Posts, 86 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Branch Receivables Manager
Post Date: 21/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 159
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment:
Online registration starts on 21st April 2023. Application forms will be accepted online only. Candidates can check the online application dates here. 11th May 2023 is the deadline for submission of online applications.
|Online Application Reopen Date||21/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/05/2023 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy details of BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment:
BOB invites 159 vacancies for Branch Receivables Manager posts. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Total|
|1||Branch Receivables Manager||159|
Remuneration offered will be depending on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate and market benchmarks for the respective posts.
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they have a required age limit. Check the age limit given in the below table. Age relaxation will be applicable for certain categories as per the bank rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Branch Receivables Manager||23 to 35 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following categories.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||Gen/EWS – 10, OBC – 13, SC/ST – 15|
|Ex-servicemen, ECOs, SSCOs||Gen/EWS – 5, OBC – 8, SC/ST – 10|
1. Branch Receivables Manager
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 Years of overall work experience out of which One (1) year of experience should be in Collection Profile with Banks / NBFCs / Financial Institutions and related industries in India.
Selection will be based on the following
- Personal Interview
Candidates have to make the payment only through online. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD)||100/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||600/-|
How to Apply for BOB Branch Receivable Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Click -> Careers -> Current Opportunities -> Apply Now.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
- Upload photocopies of photograph, signature & other documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.