Bank of Baroda has released the BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment 2021 notification on 09/07/2021. Notification is out for 07 Vacancies for young candidates as well as experienced retired bankers on a contract basis at Ratlam Region. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address on or before 07/08/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Supervisor
Post Date: 09/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 07
Place: Ratlam Region
Important Dates for BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/08/2021|
Vacancy details of BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||07|
|S. No||Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||21 to 45 years|
- The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
1. For Young Candidates
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however qualifications like M.Sc (IT) / BE (IT) / MCA / MBA.
2. For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
- No application fee
How to Apply for BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the application through speed post / registered post / courier or in person to the office address mentioned (kindly refer to the official notification).
- The cover containing the application should be sent superscribing “Application for the Post of Business Correspondent Supervisor”.
- The application should reach the venue on or before 07/08/2021.