Bank of Baroda has released the BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 06 Vacancies on a contract basis. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address from 06/03/2021 to 06/04/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Supervisor
Post Date: 06/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/04/2021 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy details of BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||06|
|S. No||Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|S. No||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Business Correspondent Supervisor||21 to 45 years|
- The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
1. For Young Candidates
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however qualifications like M.Sc (IT) / BE (IT) / MCA / MBA.
2. For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the post to the office address mentioned below.
- The cover containing the application should be sent superscribing “Application for the Post of Business Correspondent Supervisor on Contractual Basis”.
- The application should reach the venue on or before 06/04/2021.
The Regional Manager, Bank Of Baroda, Regional Office, Prayagraj II Region, Dwarka Bhawan, 2nd floor, 19A, Tagore Town, Prayagraj-211002.