Bank of Baroda has released the BOB Agriculture Marketing Officer Recruitment 2022 notification on 06/04/2022. BOB invites online applications for 26 vacancies for qualified and experienced Agri Marketing professionals. Selected candidates for the Agriculture Officer post will be posted across India. Interested candidates can grab the opportunity by sending the online application form from 6th April 2022 to 26th April 2022. Candidates can go through the given eligibility details and enroll online using the how to apply instructions given below on the post.
Name of the Post: Agriculture Marketing Officer
Post Date: 06/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 26
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BOB Agriculture Marketing Officer Recruitment:
Candidates can apply online for the Agriculture Marketing Officer posts as per the dates given on the table. The start date and end date of the online application are as follows. Complete the registration before the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||06/04/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of BOB Agriculture Marketing Officer Recruitment:
The notification is released for 26 Agriculture Marketing Officer posts. Shortlisted candidates will be posted anywhere in India (zones are mentioned below). Candidates can clearly go through the zone wise vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Zones||No. of Posts|
Remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate, subject to a maximum as under.
- Metro Cities: 18 lakhs p.a
- Non-Metro Cities: 15 lakhs p.a
Candidates applying for the Agriculture Marketing Officer must have the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The age limit of the candidate is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Agriculture Marketing Officer||25 to 40 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following post. Candidates seeking age relaxation should submit copies of necessary certificates at the time of Interview or at any stage of the recruitment process.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||Gen/EWS – 10,|
OBC – 13,
SC/ST – 15
|Ex-servicemen, ECOs, SSCOs||Gen/EWS – 5,|
OBC – 8,
SC/ST – 10
- Candidates should have completed 4 year Graduate Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science / Fishery Science /
Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation / Co-operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry / Forestry / Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Sericulture from University recognised by the Govt. Of India. / Govt. bodies / AICTE and
- 3 years full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Post Graduate Diploma (Relevant Subject) / MBA.
- Minimum 02 Years of experience in marketing and generating lead in Agriculture and Allied Industries business in BFSI Sector.
- Minimum 03 Years of experience in marketing and generating lead in Agriculture and Allied Industries business in BFSI Sector.
The selection will be based on
Candidates have to make the payment only through online. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD)||100/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||600/-|
How to Apply for BOB Agriculture Marketing Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates apply online through BOB Bank official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click Career -> Current Opportunities.
- Click Apply Online link next to the recruitment notice.
- Use active and valid email ID to register.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Fill the online application form. Changes will not be entertained after submitting the form.
- Click Submit. Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application on or before 26/04/2022.
Important Links for BOB Agriculture Marketing Officer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|