Bank Note Press, Dewas has released the BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 135 Vacancies (Various Posts) in Dewas. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/05/2021 to 18/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Technician and Other
Post Date: 08/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 135
Important Date for BNP Junior Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
Vacancy Details of BNP Junior Technician Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Junior Office Assistant||15|
|India Government Mint, Noida|
|6||Junior Office Assistant||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Junior Office Assistant||21540-77160|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Junior Technician||25 years|
|2||Junior Office Assistant / Secretariat Assistant||28 years|
|3||Other Posts||30 years|
1. Welfare Officer
- Degree of a University recognized by the state government on this behalf. The candidates must obtain a degree or diploma in social science from any institution recognized by the state government on this behalf. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority of the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached.
2. Supervisor (Ink Factory)
- Candidates should have completed a first Class full-time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology / Paint Technology / Surface Coating Technology / Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology. Higher qualification i.e B.Tech / B.E / B.Sc (Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered OR Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry.
3. Supervisor (Information Technology)
- First Class full-time Diploma in Engineering in the IT / Computer Engineering Higher Qualification i.e B.Tech / B.E / B.Sc Engg in the relevant trade will also be considered.
4. Junior Office Assistant
- Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @40 wpm/Hindi @30 wpm as pet the requirement.
5. Junior Technician
- Full-Time ITI certificate in respective trades along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
6. Secretarial Assistant
- Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography in English or Hindi @80 wpm and typing @40 wpm in English or Hindi
The selection will be based on
- Online Examination
- Stenography & Typing Test
- Applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for BNP Junior Technician Recruitment:
- Apply online by visiting the official website: www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Online registration starts from 12/05/2021 to 18/06/2021.
- Register using a valid Email Id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates shall log on and apply using their User-ID and password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.