Bank Note Press, Dewas has released the BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 notification on 26/02/2022. Notification is out to fill 81 Vacancies in Bank Note Press. Candidates who are looking for the Bank Note Press recruitment can check the eligibility details and apply online from 26th February 2022. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 26/02/2022 to 28/03/2022. The online application link and eligibility details for posts are given in the below content. For more details go through the complete article.
Name of the Post: Junior Technician
Post Date: 26/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 81
Important Date for BNP Junior Technician Recruitment:
Applications will be accepted only Online. Online Registration dates are given in the below table. Candidates can check the dates and apply online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||26/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of BNP Junior Technician Recruitment:
The Bank Note Press has released the 81 Vacancies for the Junior Technician Post. The vacancy distribution in detail is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|2||Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|3||Junior Technician (Electrical / IT)||02|
Candidates can check the Junior Technician post salary details in the below table. Other allowances will be payable at applicable rates. The salary detail is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Technician||18780 – 67390|
Candidates applying for the post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Junior Technician||25 years|
1. Junior Technician (Ink Factory)
- Candidates should have completed full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology / Paint Technology / Surface Coating Technology / Printing Ink Technology / Printing Technology along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.
2. Junior Technician (Printing)
- Candidates should have completed full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
3. Junior Technician (Electrical / IT)
- First Class full-time Diploma in Engineering in the IT / Computer Engineering Higher Qualification i.e B.Tech / B.E / B.Sc Engg in the relevant trade will also be considered.
The selection will be based on
- Online Examination
Candidates can check the Online Exam Pattern in the below given tabular column. The Online Test for all the posts will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Technical / Professional Knowledge||50||75||120 Minutes|
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Fees once paid will not be refunded. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Amount|
|1||UR / OBC / EWS||600/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-SM / PWD||200/-|
How to Apply for BNP Junior Technician Recruitment:
- Apply online by visiting the official website: www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Online registration starts from 26/02/2022 to 28/03/2022.
- Click on ->Careers->Apply Online.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in and Apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for BNP Junior Technician Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.