Bank of Maharashtra has releasedd the Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 50 posts in Scale II (IT Department). On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Specialist Officers” and will be on probation for one year. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 16th December 2019 till 31st December 2019.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer Scale-II
Post Date: 11/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 50
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/12/2019|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Network & Security Administrators||11|
|2||Database Administrator (MSSQL / Oracle)||4|
|3||System Administrator (Windows/VM)||14|
|4||System Administrator (UNIX)||7|
|5||Production Support Engineer||7|
- Rs.31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950/-
Age limit (as on 31/03/2019):
- Maximum Age: 35 years
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
- BTech / BE/ MCA/ MSc in Relevant Field. [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate].
- Minimum 3 years experience preferably in Banking Projects.
- Minimum 2 years experience for Business Analyst.
- GD&/Personal Interview
|1||UR / EWS /OBC||1180/-|
|2||SC / ST||118/-|
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.